If you have to go directly to this page on my site without reading the web page – I forgive you. I know that not everyone has the time to read through a lot of text to find the information they are looking for, and that is why the other piece of information I decided to add this page to my little creation.
You at least have to know that my site is basically a set of evaluation induction cookware. However, as with everything in life there are advantages and disadvantages for any product. Because I’m an ordinary man (well, some may say no, but that’s another story), I’m not in the business of trying to sell you something you may not need.
Although my review is based on induction cooktops, it is only fair I point out the pros and cons in case you still have not decided if this is the way forward for you in the kitchen.
So let’s start with the good stuff.
- When you use a cooktop that works with touch, you get instant heat. Now you may think that you have to get that gas, but it will not surprise you to know that induction cooktops can heat a pan of water and gas more quickly simply because of the technology they use.
- At the same temperature for this time, you will also find the touch technology without waste. You will see induction cooktop heats only the cookware and not the entire surface. In fact, the type of cooking techniques are up to 70% more effective than either conventional electric or gas.
- Safety is an important consideration when you’re cooking, especially with children around, and this happens to be one of my favorite features with the touch. When you take the pan off the stove, the unit will automatically shut down, and in most cases, you can touch seconds later scored without burning yourself.
- This safety feature is also great when you are cooking because as anyone with children will know, they can get a little curious when you are putting together a delicious dinner. If the little finger happens to touch the cooktop, they will not be burned.
- Cleaning a chef can be one of the biggest headaches, and I speak from experience with this one. With traditional hobs, electric or gas that is impossible to avoid these foods are baked on the surface. Not only that, the traditional gas cooktops are many places where food can hide. With an induction cooktop is not the case here. Food can not become baked on the surface because of the cool, clean and can be as easy as wiping it down with a damp cloth.
- Look for some very important, and although the last on the list of priority deserves mention. Induction cooktops have gone a step further in design, and many of them blend into the decor of your kitchen seamlessly. It is not the most important point to mention, but if you spend time in the kitchen with a nice environment to work in really helps. Well, I think how.
Now I have dealt with the good stuff, it is time to tell you about a negative number with the touch cooktops.
- Induction cooktops will cost more to purchase than traditional electric or gas. However, you have to think about the technology that goes into building them. You also have to consider how faster you can cook any dish, no matter how complex. Add to that the savings you can make on your energy bill, and chances are your initial outlay will pay for itself.
- Kitchen appliances is a problem I go through all the time, and a lot of people think they will have to buy a whole new set of pots and pans. The problem is that not everyone understands that all you have to do is ensure a magnet will stick to the base of your cookware. If yes, it will work with touch. However, there are instances when you will have to replace some items.
- Electricity can be a bit of a problem. If you have an outage for some reason, you can not cook (unlike gas). Also, you must make sure you are careful when looking at the capacity of any induction cooktop offers you, especially if it has more than two burners. Some models are only capable power evenly distributed, so if you are using the train on the total capacity of 1800 you will receive 900 per burn. That said I had the comments from manufacturers have solved this problem.
Now that you know all the pros and cons, I’ll leave it to you to decide if you think that the induction cooking technology is right for you. Of course, you are more than welcome to have a reconnaissance on my site to see what’s on offer.